Monday, September 29, 2014

Israel vs. Syria

Via its proxy, the UK.

'“I am going to tell you something. I was in England two years before the violence in Syria on other business. I met with top British officials, who confessed to me, that they were preparing something in Syria. … This was in Britain, not in America.

Britain was organizing an invasion of rebels into Syria. They even asked me, although I was no longer Minister of Foreign Affairs, if I would like to participate. Naturally, I refused, I said I am French, that does not interest me. … This operation goes way back.

It was prepared, preconceived and planned… in the region it is important to know that this Syrian regime has a very anti-Israeli stance. … Consequently, everything that moves in the region… and I have this from a former Israeli Prime Minister who told me, ‘we will try to get on with our neighbors but those who don’t agree with us will be destroyed.’ It is a type of politics, a view of history — why not after all. But one should know about it”.

from:

 http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/25/neo-will-france-and-germany-challenge-nato/?fb_action_ids=10152782558049444&fb_action_types=og.comments

The good news is that Cameron seems scared, which might corroborate what I'm hearing from other quarters that the banksters are cornered and are cutting deals. I remain, however, highly sceptical. As any decent investigative journalist should!

;)


No comments:

Post a Comment