Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Canary in the Coalmine

At some stage, during the 1930's, someone in Germany would have been saying: "Have you seen what they're building here?". They would have said "these look like ovens?" "I don't think these buildings are what they say they are...". Nobody listened, and then the 99% ended up saying "Who could have known?", "How could we could have let this happen?" etc.

Some time ago the door opened and I stepped through into another dimension - one where I could see very clearly what was really going on. Don't ask me why, don't ask me how. And of course, I realise that what I think is 100% diametrically opposed to what most people in the West think. Peu importe.

For some reason I see the world through the eyes of a poor black/brown person. From this perspective the reality is very easy to see: the reality of the history over the 20th century is blindingly obvious:

RESOURCES

RESOURCES

RESOURCES

And that's all there is to it.

Pure and simple : the rest is propaganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment