Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Real Agenda Behind GMOs

Here's an e-mail I've just received from William Engdahl. It says it all, and those of us skeptical enough have been aware for years that the human physiognomy has been changed by what we've been eating. Just compare two photos of humans, one from the 1950s, say, and one now. Or look around you: what do you see? The rich are not eating what we're eating:
 
'Hello again dear reader,

For this edition of my complimentary newsletter I want to share with you something I actually wrote back in 2007 almost a decade ago. Before I do so, I want to say a few words about how I came to the theme of Genetic Manipulation of Organisms (GMO), a subject which has commanded a significant part of my research now for more than a decade.  

In 2005 I was asked by the person who did the Croatian language translation of my best-known work, A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics, if I would be willing to research a new book on the dangers of GMO. Croatia, the devastating decade of war over, was in the process of membership into the European Union and many there rightly feared that EU trade rules would open the natural food production of Croatia to industrially-produced non-nutritious food and to GMO crops. There was a big debate in Croatia at the time over the health and safety of GMO crops.

The translator, Nedjeljka Batinović, had founded a new, independent publishing house with her partner, and convinced me to undertake the project. The world premiere of my best-selling book, Seeds of Destruction: The Hidden Agenda of Genetic Manipulation, as a result, was in Zagreb in 2005, under the title, SJEME UNIŠTENJA. What drove the book and my passion to uncover one of the most incredible manipulations of the human food chain as well as the human species, was my discovery that the origins of the entire manipulation of traits of crop genes to alter their expression came from the Rockefeller Foundation.

Armed with only that one investigative lead, I embarked on one of the more remarkable research efforts of my career. A hunch led me to look for links between the Rockefeller family, their "philanthropic" foundations, and eugenics, the fake 19th century religion of a master race that argued humans should be bred like horses for desired traits and undesired be killed off. To many my thesis seemed mad. Who after all in their right mind would try to kill off normal people with food? The book documented the shocking century-long obsession of the family Rockefeller and other wealthy families with eugenics, renamed by them as "genetics." The book that resulted, which has since been published in 15 foreign languages, to date to my knowledge, is the only book that documents the firm link between GMO and eugenics. The following piece documents another face of that eugenics agenda, namely the attempt by the Rockefellers, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Ford Foundation, the World Health Organization and various governments to impose drastic world population reduction in the name of the "Good."

If the safety and security of food for you and your family is important, I urge you to buy my book, Seeds of Destruction and form your own judgment about the risks of GMO.

For a better reading experience I converted the text to a pfd-file which You can find in the attachment of this mail. It's 16 pages in A4 format.

Thank you again for your interest,'

F. William Engdahl

No comments:

Post a Comment